The DosyMistXL® is a stand-alone VH2O2 generator designed for the bio-decontamination of large areas. These units can be remotely controlled and synchronised with other equal units via facility management systems.
The technical features are specifically designed to meet the requirements of the pharmaceutical industry so it is possible to carry out cycle development and process validation quite easily and in relatively short time.
The DosyMistXL® is the natural evolution of the DosyMist® product concept. Launched in 2017, it has two main differences with the other product in the range; the larger capacity with 3 atomisers and with a bigger reservoir, and the introduction of a load cell to control the quantity of biocide injection.
Bigger capacity:The unit is much bigger but still very easy to transport. The biocide tank has 8 litters capacity, which is necessary to treat larger areas.
Wider scope:Thanks to the increase of number of atomisers, which can be pointed to different directions, the unit can adapt easily to difficult layout configurations.
Cycle control:The unit includes a load cell which allows to control the quantity of biocide to be injected by weight.
The key features of this product are:
- Easy to handle (plug-and-play) mobile unit (it includes an air compressor).
- Wide volume range; from 75 up to 750 m3 (depending on log reduction challenge and architecture of application)
- Use of non-proprietary and non-corrosive biocide solution (12% H2O2)
- Up to three (3) imbedded spray heads which are able to point different directions.
- Load cell that allows controlling the quantity of injected biocide according to the cycle.
- Biocide reservoir of up to 10L.
- Reliable control system based in a PLC Siemens and Touch-screen HMI. Possibility of communication via Profinet/Profibus cables.
- Digital registration of different variables that will ensure cycle has been properly performed
- Auto check diagnostic
- Data integrity check and possibility of 21CFR part 11 through customer facility.