Model: PB VH2O2
The Neopure Pass-box is a pass-through hatch to transfer materials through rooms of different classification allowing to perform biodecontamination cycles using vaporised hydrogen peroxide (VH2O2).
The Neopure PB VH2O2 series consists of three standard models with 200, 500 and 650-liter capacity chambers that have three types of cycles: load decontamination cycle, air filtration cycle (conventional SAS) and decontamination cycle of the filter.
- Compact, easy to install in the laboratory.
- Components and material finish in GMP quality: rounded edges, flush screws, easy maintenance and cleaning, etc.
- Fast, reliable, and reproducible decontamination processes up to 6-log.
- Low consumption of hydrogen peroxide per cycle.
- Low corrosivity of the biocide (12% H2O2 solution).
- Control architecture easily integrable to the customer’s automation structure.
The key features of the product are:
- Chamber and front panels in AISI 316L stainless steel, satin finish polished
- Transparent doors in acrylic glass, with inflatable perimeter seal
- Ventilation system with HEPA filters and ducting in PVC integrated in technical area
- VH2O2 nebulization system using the Solidfog™ Dosymist® OEM kit integrated in the equipment and control system
- Elimination of VH2O2 by direct ventilation to the outside or as an option, by means of a catalytic system, with very low chamber neutralization times.
- Monitoring of relative humidity and temperature
- Control system by PLC and HMI 4.3” from Siemens™