DosyMistCS® is a centralized system of biodecontamination by VH2O2 (Vaporized Hydrogen Peroxide), designed to be installed in a technical room and able to take remote control over different spray heads.
It is recommended to use a centralized fixed system when the frequency of biodecontamination and/or treatment sequence of different areas has a high rotation. This saves all the work of preparation and manual operation by the operators.
High capacity: It is a modular system, which can manage a multitude of points of injection or nebulizers installed in the different rooms, as required.
Tailor-made range and distribution: Atomizers can be installed in different room positions and point to directions as appropriate to ensure good distribution.
Cycle control: The unit includes one or more load cells that allows controlling the amount of biocide to be injected by weight.
The key features of this product are:
- Fixed unit installed above or nearby the technical area.
- Wide volume range; from 5 up to 750 m3 per RSH (depending on log reduction challenge and architecture of application).
- H2O2 reservoir of up to 10L for each load cell.
- Reliable control system based in a PLC Siemens and Touch-screen HMI. Possibility of communication via Profinet/Profibus cables.
- Digital recording of different parameters that will ensure cycle has been properly performed.
- Auto check diagnostic.
- Data integrity check and possibility of 21CFR part 11 through customer facility.