Sterixene has a microbiological laboratory and its own validation methods. With 23 years of experience in microbiology and 16 years of experience in optics, clients can rely on very experienced and specialist advice.
Sterixene can provide studies and tests of up to 12 different strains: Aspergillus brasiliensis, Bacillus atrophaeus, Bacillus cereus, Escherichia coli, Listeria monocytogenes, Salmonella, etc.
Sterixene also manufactures 2 to 5 log biological indicators that allow a simple and fast study of all types of UV devices (continuous low and medium pressure UV, UV LED or pulsed light).
Reasons to carry out microbiological testing:
- Economical: Outsource us, with a small investment, the feasibility study of your disinfection project, either by pulsed light technology or by UV light.
- Confidentiality: The results of the study will remain entirely within a confidentiality agreement thanks to the fact that we have our own laboratory.
- Speed: For all standard studies, results are given in less than a week.
- Custom: We adapt our microbiological tests according to your requests. We become your R&D partner.
- Reliable: Thanks to our experience, you will be sure to make the right decisions (parameters, methods, etc.)
- Collaborations: We have a network of collaborating laboratories that we use to fully satisfy the client’s request (new products, mycotoxin analysis, material migration, validation dossier, etc.)