Steriline designs and manufactures its own containment systems for its aseptic filling machines. Based on this experience, Steriline has launched stand-alone isolators to perform multiple operations in sterile conditions.
The key of these equipment are:
- Designed to work with sterile products, both toxic and non-toxic.
- Available up to OEB5containment level
- Made of stainless steel with high quality finishes, facilitating cleaning and disinfection.
- ISO5 level maintenance with unidirectional laminar flow or turbulent, according to process needs.
- Equipped with fans and HEPA filters. Return through HEPA filter arranged in a “bag-in / bag-out” system to facilitate maintenance.
- Ergonomics customized by mock-ups construction.
- Integration of VHP decontamination systems
- Compliance with cGMP, GAMP and 21CFR Part11 requirements.